SB 476: Sale of Motor Fuel
GENERAL BILL by Norman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn ; Dean
Sale of Motor Fuel; Requiring retail service stations that charge different prices for cash sales and credit sales of motor fuel to display the respective price for each type of sale, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
• Referred to Transportation; Commerce and Tourism -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 11/16/11, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Transportation (122620); YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 110
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 110
• Introduced -SJ 43
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.