CS/SB 850: Pharmacists
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Oelrich
Pharmacists; Revising the types of vaccines that pharmacists are authorized to administer; authorizing pharmacy interns to administer the vaccines under certain circumstances; authorizing pharmacists and pharmacy interns to administer an epinephrine autoinjection under certain circumstances; revising protocol requirements for vaccine administration and the duties of supervising physicians under such protocols; revising requirements for training programs, certifications, and patient records related to vaccine administration, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 509 (Ch. 2012-60) -SJ 882
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 72
• Introduced -SJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/25/12, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Regulation (741504); YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 279
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Budget -SJ 279
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 303
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/08/12, 3:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/09/12, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 500
• Now in Budget -SJ 500
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 504
• Now in Budget
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 726
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 882
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 509 -SJ 882
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 509 (Ch. 2012-60) -SJ 882
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.