SB 926: Harry T. and Harriette V. Moore Memorial Highway
GENERAL BILL by Altman
Harry T. and Harriette V. Moore Memorial Highway; (THIS BILL COMBINED IN CS/S1776, S456, S766, & S926) Designating Harry T. and Harriette V. Moore Memorial Highway in Brevard County; directing the Department of Transportation to erect suitable markers, etc.
Last Action: 2/7/2012 Senate - Original bill laid on Table, refer to combined CS/SB 1776 (Died on Calendar in Senate)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
• Referred to Transportation -SJ 78
• Introduced -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/02/12, 3:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/07/12, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Fav/CS Combined
• CS combines this bill with SB 1776
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• Original bill laid on Table, refer to combined CS/SB 1776 (Died on Calendar in Senate)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.