SB 936: Public Depositories
GENERAL BILL by Smith
Public Depositories; Revising definitions applicable to the Florida Security for Public Deposits Act; revising credit union reporting requirements; revising evidence of insurance required to be submitted by a public depositor to the Chief Financial Officer, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Banking and Insurance; Budget -SJ 78
• Introduced -SJ 78
• Original reference(s) removed: Budget
• References corrected to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 263
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• Died in Banking and Insurance
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.