CS/CS/SB 1040: Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Stargel
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Transferring the collection of the motor fuel inspection fee from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to the Department of Revenue; providing additional grounds for disciplinary action against firearm licensees; revising procedures and requirements with respect to the submission and processing of registration statements and renewal statements by charitable organizations and sponsors; repealing a provision relating to mandatory filings and disclosure of advertisement identification numbers by sellers of business opportunities, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7023 (Ch. 2013-251), HB 5501 (Ch. 2013-55) -SJ 613
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 75
• Introduced -SJ 75
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/11/13, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 204
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/19/13, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 488
• Read 2nd time -SJ 613
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7023 -SJ 613
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7023 (Ch. 2013-251), HB 5501 (Ch. 2013-55) -SJ 613
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.