CS/SB 1280: Tax Dealer Collection Allowances
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Sachs
Tax Dealer Collection Allowances; Revising the process for dealers to elect to forgo the sales tax collection allowance and direct that the collection allowance amount be transferred into the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund, etc.
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 96
• Introduced -SJ 96
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/01/13, 3:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/11/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 434
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 659
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 659
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 666
• Read 2nd time -SJ 764
• Read 3rd time -SJ 764
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 764
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.