CS/HB 1323: Medicaid Eligibility
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Nunez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Steube
Medicaid Eligibility; Provides asset transfer limitations for determination of eligibility for certain nursing facility services under Medicaid program after specified date; requires DCF to determine institutional spouse ineligible for Medicaid under certain circumstances; authorizes Agency for Health Care Administration to recover certain Medicaid expenses; authorizes DCF to adopt rules.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 127
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 213
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 2:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 2
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 346
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 356
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/13, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4 -HJ 406
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 406
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 855
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 867
• CS passed; YEAS 80 NAYS 35 -HJ 867
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 787
• Received -SJ 787
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.