CS/HB 179: Eminent Domain Proceedings
GENERAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Young ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Rangel ; Van Zant
Eminent Domain Proceedings; Revises distribution of interest on certain deposits held by clerks of court in eminent domain proceedings.
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 02/07/13, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 153
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 151
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 02/20/13, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/07/13, 10:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 145
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 203
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 203
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 300
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 323
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 323
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 290
• Referred to Judiciary; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 290
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 300
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 300
• Substituted for CS/SB 322 -SJ 300
• Read 2nd time -SJ 300
• Read 3rd time -SJ 300
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 300
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 455
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 611
• Approved by Governor -HJ 667
• Chapter No. 2013-23
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.