HB 255: Enterprise Zones/City of Delray Beach
GENERAL BILL by Berman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hager ; Rooney
Enterprise Zones/City of Delray Beach; Authorizes City of Delray Beach to apply to DEO for designation of enterprise zone; provides application deadline & requirements for area of enterprise zone; requires DEO to establish effective date of enterprise zone.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Finance and Tax Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 02/13/13, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 154
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 154
• Introduced -HJ 39
• Died in Finance and Tax Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.