CS/SB 402: Homelessness
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Joyner
Homelessness; Requiring the motor vehicle registration form and registration renewal form, the driver license application form, and the driver license application form for renewal issuance or renewal extension to include an option to make a voluntary contribution to aid the homeless; providing for such contributions to be deposited into the Grants and Donations Trust Fund of the Department of Children and Families and used by the State Office on Homelessness for certain purposes; establishing a homelessness prevention grant program, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 93 (Ch. 2013-74) -SJ 611
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Transportation (TR)
- Rules (RC)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Transportation; Rules -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/19/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Transportation -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/07/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 32
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Transportation (885432); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Rules -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/13, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 399
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 431
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 610
• Substituted CS/HB 93 -SJ 611
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 93 (Ch. 2013-74) -SJ 611
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.