CS/SB 834: Public Records/Proprietary Business Information/Office of Insurance Regulation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Simmons
Public Records/Proprietary Business Information/Office of Insurance Regulation; Creating an exemption from public records requirements for proprietary business information submitted to the Office of Insurance Regulation; defining the term "proprietary business information," etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 60
• Introduced -SJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 354
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Now in Rules -SJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 603
• Amendment(s) adopted (355042) -SJ 603
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 603
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 689
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 689
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.