CS/CS/SB 848: Spaceport Territory
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Gardiner
Spaceport Territory; Revising spaceport territory for purposes of the Space Florida Act to include certain property, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 135 (Ch. 2013-76) -SJ 679
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 61
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 157
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 187
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/14/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 210
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 220
• Now in Appropriations
• CS/CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 679
• Substituted CS/HB 135 -SJ 679
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 135 (Ch. 2013-76) -SJ 679
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.