SB 924: Dentists
GENERAL BILL by Latvala
Dentists; Prohibiting a contract between a health insurer and a dentist from requiring the dentist to provide services at a fee set by the insurer under certain circumstances; prohibiting a contract between a prepaid limited health service organization and a dentist from requiring the dentist to provide services at a fee set by the organization under certain circumstances; prohibiting a contract between a health maintenance organization and a dentist from requiring the dentist to provide services at a fee set by the organization under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 66
• Introduced -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Now in Rules -SJ 480
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/22/13, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 728
• Read 3rd time -SJ 729
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 729
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.