CS/SB 952: Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simmons ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gardiner
Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority; Renaming the Orlando-Orange County Expressway System as the “Central Florida Expressway System”; creating the Central Florida Expressway Authority; providing for the transfer of governance and control, legal rights and powers, responsibilities, terms, and obligations to the authority; revising the composition of the governing body of the authority; providing that the area served by the authority is within the geopolitical boundaries of Orange, Seminole, Lake, and Osceola Counties, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 85 (Ch. 2013-223)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 68
• Introduced -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 485
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 946
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1011
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 1011
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 85 (Ch. 2013-223)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.