CS/CS/HB 1113: Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Edwards ; Goodson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Beshears ; Cummings ; Eagle ; Smith
Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems; Delays effective date of prohibition against land application of septage from onsite sewage treatment & disposal systems; directs DEP, in consultation with various entities & individuals, to examine potential options for safe & appropriate disposal or reuse of septage & contents of portable toilets, grease interceptors, & holding tanks & submit report to Governor & Legislature.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 93
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/18/14, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 311
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 307
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 336
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 336
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/31/14, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 2 -HJ 427
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 427
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/11/14, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 2 -HJ 541
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 536
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 545
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.