CS/CS/SB 230: Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Transportation ; Simmons
Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority; Renaming the Orlando-Orange County Expressway System as the “Central Florida Expressway System”; providing for the transfer of governance and control, legal rights and powers, responsibilities, terms, and obligations to the authority; extending, to 99 years from 40 years, the term of a lease-purchase agreement; limiting the authority’s authority to enter into a lease-purchase agreement; removing the authority and criteria for an authority to waive payment and performance bonds for certain public works projects that are awarded pursuant to an economic development program, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/09/14, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 138
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/04/14, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 135
• Introduced -SJ 27
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/13/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 243
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/14
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 246
• Read 2nd time -SJ 291
• Amendment(s) adopted (200702, 413882) -SJ 293
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 294
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 329
• Amendment(s) adopted (380522) -SJ 329
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 2 -SJ 329
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 825
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• Received -HJ 824
• Read 2nd time -HJ 841
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 311 -HJ 842
• Amendment(s) adopted (462213) -HJ 850
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 886
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 887
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (462213) -SJ 966
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 32 NAYS 0 -SJ 966
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted (462213) -SJ 975
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (462213) -SJ 975
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 975
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 975
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-171
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.