HB 319: Maximum Class Size
GENERAL BILL by Moraitis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Caldwell ; Campbell ; Edwards
Maximum Class Size; Calculates school district's class size categorical allocation reduction at school average when maximum class size requirements are not met; revises calculation.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Education Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Choice and Innovation Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Choice and Innovation Subcommittee, 01/14/14, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Choice and Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 153
• Now in Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 153
• Introduced -HJ 30
• Died in Education Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.