CS/HB 537: Commercial Motor Vehicle Review Board
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Beshears ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Broxson ; Mayfield ; Smith
Commercial Motor Vehicle Review Board; Provides for appointment of additional members to Commercial Motor Vehicle Review Board by Governor & Commissioner of Agriculture & provides for action by quorum of board.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Agriculture
Bill Text: PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 02/18/14, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 160
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 151
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 151
• Introduced -HJ 44
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/13/14, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 278
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 278
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/26/14
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 354
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 415
• Amendment(s) adopted (793865) -HJ 415
• Read 3rd time -HJ 415
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 415
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Transportation; Appropriations -SJ 453
• Received -SJ 453
• Died in Agriculture
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.