HB 683: Hillsborough County
LOCAL BILL by Young ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Cruz ; Danish ; Raulerson
Hillsborough County; Amends Civil Service Act; provides agency or authority with ability to opt out of or opt into provisions that regulate personnel functions; authorizes certain contracts with Civil Service Board to provide personnel functions; provides for appropriation.
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 59
• Introduced -HJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/12/14, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 4 -HJ 279
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/21/14, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 5 -HJ 338
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 338
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 778
• Read 3rd time -HJ 778
• Passed; YEAS 105 NAYS 3 -HJ 778
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 704
• Received -SJ 704
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 878
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 878
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14 -SJ 878
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1022
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1128
• Passed; YEAS 27 NAYS 10 -SJ 1129
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1323
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-230
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.