CS/CS/HB 7001: Administrative Procedures
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee ; Government Operations Subcommittee ; Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; Santiago
Administrative Procedures; Revises deadline to propose new rules; revises requirements for annual review of agency rules; provides procedures for preparing & publishing regulatory plans; specifies requirements for such plans; requires publication by specified dates of notices of rule development & of proposed rules necessary to implement new laws; provides for applicability; provides for suspension of agency's rulemaking authority; repealing provisions relating to legislative review of certain agency rules & Internet-based public survey of regulatory impacts; provides for rescission of suspension of rulemaking authority under such repealed provisions.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7031 (Ch. 2014-39)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Rules and Calendar Committee -HJ 119
• Introduced -HJ 119
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/25/14, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules and Calendar Committee
• CS referred to Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 465
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 454
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/08/14, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 483
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 480
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 507
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7031 (Ch. 2014-39)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.