CS/HB 7081: Tax Administration
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Finance and Tax Subcommittee ; Caldwell
Tax Administration; Revises provisions relating to ad valorem taxes, the tax on sales, use, & other transactions, electronic remittance & distribution of funds collected by clerks of court, automated sales suppression devices, & unemployment compensation.
Last Action: 5/14/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-40, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5601 (Ch. 2014-38)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 131
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 272
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/20/14, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 339
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 335
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 387
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/09/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 499
• Amendment(s) adopted (423141) -HJ 499
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 521
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 521
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations; Commerce and Tourism -SJ 527
• Received -SJ 527
• Withdrawn from Appropriations; Commerce and Tourism -SJ 565
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 565
• Substituted for CS/SB 1654 -SJ 565
• Read 2nd time -SJ 565
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 616
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 616
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 780
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-40, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5601 (Ch. 2014-38)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.