CS/HB 745: Pharmacy Audits
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Cummings ; Diaz, M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hudson ; Young
Pharmacy Audits; Provides rights to which licensed pharmacy is entitled during certain audits by specified entities; provides for applicability; provides exemption from notice requirements for entity that audits certain pharmacy.
Last Action: 4/29/2014 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 702 (Ch. 2014-85) -HJ 851
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 64
• Introduced -HJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/25/14, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 345
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/10/14, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 27 NAYS 0 -HJ 541
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 534
• Original reference(s) removed: Health and Human Services Committee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 598
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 702 -HJ 851
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 702 (Ch. 2014-85) -HJ 851
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.