CS/CS/SB 1024: Central Florida Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Transportation ; Simmons
Central Florida Expressway Authority; Requiring the chairs of the boards of specified county commissions each to appoint one member from their respective counties who is a commission member or chair or a county mayor to serve on the governing body of the authority; specifying that the Central Florida Expressway Authority is a party to a certain lease-purchase agreement between the department and the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority; removing the requirement that title in fee simple absolute to the former Orlando-Orange County Expressway System be transferred to the state upon the completion of the faithful performance and termination of a specified lease-purchase agreement, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 102
• Introduced -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 192
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 383
• Read 2nd time -SJ 417
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 502
• Amendment(s) adopted (462832) -SJ 503
• Amendment(s) pending (621812) -SJ 503
• Pending amendment(s), withdrawn (621812) -SJ 530
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 530
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 849
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Received -HJ 849
• Read 2nd time -HJ 863
• Substituted for CS/HB 1101 -HJ 863
• Amendment(s) adopted (112787, 689747) -HJ 863
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 883
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 5 -HJ 883
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.