CS/HB 1083: Employment Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Rooney ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Magar
Employment Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities; Provides legislative findings & purpose; requires specified state agencies & organizations to develop & implement interagency cooperative agreement for certain purposes.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 90
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/24/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 305
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 301
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/31/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 354
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/08/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 471
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 471
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.