CS/SB 36: Relief of the Estate of Victor Guerrero by Pasco County
CLAIM/LOCAL by Judiciary ; Diaz de la Portilla
Relief of the Estate of Victor Guerrero by Pasco County; Providing for an appropriation to compensate the Guerrero family for Officer Guerrero’s death, which was the result of negligence by an employee of Pasco County; providing that the appropriation settles all present and future claims relating to the death of Officer Guerrero; providing a limitation on fees and costs, etc. CLAIM: $1,500,000
Last Action: 4/27/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3513 (Ch. 2015-210) -SJ 660
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 36
• Introduced -SJ 36
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 191
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/10/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 193
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 193
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/07/15, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 372
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 372
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 660
• Substituted CS/HB 3513 -SJ 660
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3513 (Ch. 2015-210) -SJ 660
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.