CS/HB 471: Disabled Parking
GENERAL BILL by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee ; DuBose ; Moraitis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Artiles ; Drake ; Gaetz ; Metz ; Murphy ; Narain ; Perry ; Rooney ; Torres
Disabled Parking; Revises provisions that allow counties & municipalities to charge fees for vehicles displaying disabled parking permit at certain timed parking facilities; excludes vehicles displaying "DV" license plate issued to certain disabled veterans from payment of such fees.
• Referred to Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee, 03/04/15, 1:30 pm, 116 Knott Building
• Introduced -HJ 40
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 182
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 180
• Original reference(s) removed: Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 190
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/19/15, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 277
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 277
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 531
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 559
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 559
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 447
• Received -SJ 447
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 592
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 592
• Substituted for SB 788 -SJ 592
• Read 2nd time -SJ 592
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 623
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 623
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 845
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-114
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.