CS/HB 641: Amusement Games or Machines
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Trumbull ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Eisnaugle ; Plakon
Amusement Games or Machines; Designates section as "Family Amusement Games Act"; authorizes amusement games or machines in conformance with specified provisions; provides cap on redemption value of points or coupons; requires DOR to recalculate & publish cap annually.
• Referred to Regulatory Affairs Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 54
• Introduced -HJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/01/15, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 2 -HJ 440
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Committee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 440
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 439
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 540
• Amendment(s) adopted (193597, 626047, 781735, 808525) -HJ 540
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 567
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 567
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 448
• Received -SJ 448
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 495
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 495
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 268 -SJ 495
• Read 2nd time -SJ 495
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 586
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 586
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 761
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-93
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.