SB 7024: State Board of Administration
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
State Board of Administration; Repealing provisions relating to restrictions on investments in institutions doing business in or with Northern Ireland; establishing conditions for the transfer of any residual balance in the Fund B Surplus Funds Trust Fund upon self-liquidation; requiring that additional income received after distribution of the residual balance be deposited in the Local Government Surplus Funds Trust Fund, etc.
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/17/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 148
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 226
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 251
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 301
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 301
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 586
• Received -HJ 586
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted for HB 913 -HJ 618
• Read 2nd time -HJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 661
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 662
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 518
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-75
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.