HB 901: Pasco County
LOCAL BILL by Murphy
Pasco County; Repeals certain provisions relating to sewage treatment facility discharges into coastal waters within Pasco County or waters tributary thereto.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 74
• Referred to Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 03/18/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 275
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee -HJ 275
• Died in Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.