CS/CS/HB 1355: Gainesville Regional Utilities, Alachua County
LOCAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee ; Perry
Gainesville Regional Utilities, Alachua County; Creates Gainesville Regional Utilities Authority; requires referendum.
Last Action: 6/1/2017 House - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 113
• Referred to Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 3 -HJ 290
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 285
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 02/25/16, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 2 -HJ 605
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 604
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 639
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 744
• Read 3rd time -HJ 744
• CS passed; YEAS 106 NAYS 8 -HJ 744
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 732
• Received -SJ 732
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/08/16
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 807
• Read 2nd time -SJ 810
• Read 3rd time -SJ 810
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 810
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 978
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1048
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received (2017 Regular Session) -HJ 13
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.