CS/SB 1470: Crustaceans
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Latvala
Crustaceans; Revising the administrative penalties for violations related to stone crab traps and spiny lobster traps; prohibiting the possession of undersized spiny lobsters by certain persons; specifying that each undersized spiny lobster may be charged as a separate offense of certain violations, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 192
• Introduced -SJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/09/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 345
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 345
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 348
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 536
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 639
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 639
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 835
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 835
• Read 2nd time -HJ 888
• Substituted for CS/HB 1227 -HJ 888
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 922
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 2 -HJ 923
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-208
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.