CS/CS/HB 941: Department of Health
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Gonzalez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; O'Toole
Department of Health; Creating & revising reporting requirements for specified research programs; providing licensing requirements for military members & their spouses; revising provisions relating to regulatory activities of DOH & certain boards; revising education requirements for certain health professions to qualify for license renewal.
Last Action: 4/14/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-230, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5103 (Ch. 2016-25)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 80
• Introduced -HJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 289
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 284
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 364
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 364
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/17/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 561
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 560
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 556
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 617
• Amendment(s) adopted (211907, 482733, 911035) -HJ 624
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 652
• Amendment(s) adopted (096853) -HJ 652
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 653
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 588
• Received -SJ 588
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 617
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 617
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 918 -SJ 617
• Read 2nd time -SJ 617, 625
• Amendment(s) adopted (241586, 355616, 436938, 689716, 881510) -SJ 618, 626
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 700
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 701
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, withdrawn (881510) -SJ 702
• Read 3rd time -SJ 702
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 702
• In returning messages
• Temporarily postponed, on Senate message list -HJ 959
• Was taken up -HJ 1092
• Concurred in 4 amendment(s) (241586, 355616, 436938, 689716) -HJ 1093
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 3 -HJ 1094
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1094
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-230, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5103 (Ch. 2016-25)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.