CS/SB 220: Veterinary Medicine
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Grimsley ; Garcia
Veterinary Medicine; Defining “complementary or alternative and integrative therapies,” “physical examination,” “veterinary dentistry,” and “veterinary telemedicine”; revising the definitions of “veterinarian/client/patient relationship,” and “veterinary medicine”, etc.
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/08/17, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/08/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 52
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 141
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 174
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 174
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/16/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 233
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 233
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/23/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 242
• Placed on 3rd reading -SJ 242
• Read 3rd time -SJ 220
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 220
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.