CS/HB 1175: Early Learning Coalitions
GENERAL BILL by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee ; Sullivan
Early Learning Coalitions; Authorizes early learning coalition to refuse to contract with or revoke the eligibility of certain school readiness program providers.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Education, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2018-6)
Bill Text: PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 103
• Introduced -HJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 361
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 369
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 01/25/18, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 433
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 434
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 578
• Read 3rd time -HJ 578
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 578
• Amendment(s) adopted (329585)
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 587
• In Messages
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; Appropriations -SJ 396
• Received -SJ 396
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Education, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2018-6)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.