CS/SB 1252: Distributing Pharmaceutical Drugs and Devices
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Passidomo
Distributing Pharmaceutical Drugs and Devices; Revising an exception to pharmacy regulations for certain manufacturers and distributors of dialysis drugs or supplies, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 513 (Ch. 2018-50) -SJ 765
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 145
• Introduced -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 220
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 223
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
• Remaining references corrected to Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 237
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 237
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/08/18, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 336
• Now in Rules -SJ 336
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/22/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18 -SJ 771
• Read 2nd time -SJ 765
• Substituted HB 513 -SJ 765
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 513 (Ch. 2018-50) -SJ 765
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.