SB 156: Florida Black Bears
GENERAL BILL by Stewart
Florida Black Bears; Creating the “Florida Black Bear Protection Act”; prohibiting the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission from allowing the recreational hunting of Florida black bears mothering cubs that weigh less than 100 pounds under a black bear hunting permit; prohibiting prescribed burns in certain designated habitats during specified times, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 19
• Introduced -SJ 18
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.