CS/HB 171: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Williamson ; Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Albritton ; Altman ; Asencio ; Berman ; Burton ; Tomkow ; Cortes, B. ; Donalds ; Edwards-Walpole ; Fitzenhagen ; Grant, J. ; Grant, M. ; Jacobs ; Jenne ; Latvala ; Leek ; McClain ; Plakon ; Ponder ; Rommel ; Slosberg ; Stark ; Stone ; White ; Willhite ; Yarborough
Transportation Facility Designations; Provides honorary designation of various transportation facilities in specified counties; directs DOT to erect suitable markers.
Last Action: 3/5/2018 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 382 (Ch. 2018-161) -HJ 886
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 10/11/17, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 251
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 251
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 10/25/17, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 252
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 252
• Introduced -HJ 23
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 595
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 590
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 613
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 828
• Amendment(s) adopted (911557, 967469) -HJ 828
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Substituted CS/SB 382 -HJ 886
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 382 (Ch. 2018-161) -HJ 886
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.