HB 5007: State-Administered Retirement Systems
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Trujillo
State-Administered Retirement Systems; Revises required employer retirement contribution rates for members of certain membership classes & subclasses of FRS; provides finding of important state interest.
Last Action: 3/20/2018 - Chapter No. 2018-12, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2018-9)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/07/18
• Introduced -HJ 480
• Read 2nd time -HJ 496
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 541
• Passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 541
• Immediately certified -HJ 541
• Requests that the Senate pass the bill as passed by the House or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -HJ 541
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 336
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 336
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 336
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 336
• Substituted for SB 7014 -SJ 336
• Read 2nd time -SJ 336
• Read 3rd time -SJ 336
• Passed; YEAS 32 NAYS 0 -SJ 336
• Immediately certified -SJ 336
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 545
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-12, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2018-9)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.