SB 7014: State-administered Retirement Systems
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
State-administered Retirement Systems; Revising required employer retirement contribution rates for each membership class and subclass of the Florida Retirement System, etc.
Last Action: 2/8/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5007 (Ch. 2018-12) -SJ 336
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/10/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 199
• Introduced -SJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/31/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 257
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/07/18 -SJ 295
• Read 2nd time -SJ 295
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 313, 336
• Substituted HB 5007 -SJ 336
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5007 (Ch. 2018-12) -SJ 336
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.