HB 6057: Office of Public and Professional Guardians Direct-Support Organization
GENERAL BILL by Fischer ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) McGhee
Office of Public and Professional Guardians Direct-Support Organization; Abrogates scheduled repeal of provisions governing direct-support organization established under Office of Public & Professional Guardians within DEA.
Last Action: 2/20/2018 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 498 (Ch. 2018-20) -HJ 619
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 236
• Introduced -HJ 236
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 355
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 355
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 393
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 393
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/01/18, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 488
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 488
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Substituted SB 498 -HJ 619
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 498 (Ch. 2018-20) -HJ 619
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.