CS/CS/HB 1121: Support Organizations
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Altman
Support Organizations; Requires DEP to submit report to Legislature; abrogates scheduled repeal of provisions governing DEP, DOS, FWCC, & DACS support organizations; repeals Florida Intergovernmental Relations Foundation & directs EOG & foundation to satisfy liabilities & transfer funds; authorizes court to order persons convicted of certain violations to pay additional assessment; authorizes specified citizen support organization to pay certain rewards.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 115
• Introduced -HJ 115
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 523
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 516
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 544
• PCS on Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/10/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 674
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 672
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 831
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 870
• CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 870
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 511
• Received -SJ 510
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 618
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 7074 -SJ 618
• Read 2nd time -SJ 618
• Amendment(s) adopted (139286) -SJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 675
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 29 NAYS 0 -SJ 675, 676
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (139286) -HJ 1135
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 107 NAYS 1 -HJ 1135
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1135
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-93
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.