SB 7022: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Citizen Support Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Citizen Support Organizations; Abrogating the scheduled repeal of provisions governing citizen support organizations established under the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; authorizing a court to order persons convicted of certain violations to pay an additional assessment; authorizing a specified citizen support organization to post certain rewards, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1121 (Ch. 2019-93)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 02/13/19, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 03/06/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 146
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 187
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19 -SJ 342
• Read 2nd time -SJ 342
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 364
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 364
• Immediately certified -SJ 404
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1121 (Ch. 2019-93)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.