CS/CS/HB 735: Blockchain Technology
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Santiago ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bell ; Eskamani ; Sabatini ; Webb
Blockchain Technology; Establishes Florida Blockchain Task Force in DFS; provides for membership & duties of task force; requires task force to submit report to Governor & Legislature & make presentations; requires DFS to provide support staff & other assistance to task force; provides for termination of task force.
Last Action: 5/1/2019 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1024 (Ch. 2019-52), CS/CS/CS/HB 1393 (Ch. 2019-140) -HJ 1097
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 79
• Introduced -HJ 79
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 03/20/19, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 489
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 485
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 496
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/01/19, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 555
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 555
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/18/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 766
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 761
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 792
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 933
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 953
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 1025
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1024 (Ch. 2019-52), CS/CS/CS/HB 1393 (Ch. 2019-140) -HJ 1097
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.