CS/HB 1201: Department of Citrus
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Clemons
Department of Citrus; Establishes Friends of Florida Citrus Program within Department of Citrus; authorizes program to receive certain funds; requires such funds to be deposited into Florida Citrus Advertising Trust Fund; creates Friends of Florida Citrus Advisory Council; authorizes department to loan or share employees & enter into agreements with specified entities, subject to prior approval; removes provisions setting out required work schedule for department.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Laid on Table - Companion bill(s) CS/SB 1276 passed -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 107
• Introduced -HJ 107
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 449
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 449
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/03/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 486
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 486
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/02/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 723
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 720
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 720
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 891
• Laid on Table - Companion bill(s) CS/SB 1276 passed -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.