CS/SB 1500: Specialty License Plate Fees
GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure and Security ; Broxson
Specialty License Plate Fees; Providing a license plate annual use fee for the Blue Angels license plate; providing a license plate annual use fee to be collected for specialty license plates created or established after a specified date, etc.
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 110
• Introduced -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 01/21/20, 4:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 411
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/12/20 -SJ 845
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 845
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.