CS/HB 387: License Plate Fees
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Hogan Johnson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jenne ; Killebrew ; Sabatini
License Plate Fees; Providing for collection of a uniform annual use fee for a specialty license plate unless otherwise specified, etc.
Last Action: 3/12/2020 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 1171
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 34
• Introduced -HJ 34
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 420
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 419
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 418
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 448
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 448
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/13/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 569
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 569
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 709
• Amendment(s) adopted (925803) -HJ 709
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 730
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 730
• In Messages
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations -SJ 469
• Received -SJ 469
• Withdrawn from Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations -SJ 767
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 414 -SJ 767
• Read 2nd time -SJ 767
• Read 3rd time -SJ 767
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 767
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1171
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.