CS/CS/SB 160: Peer-to-peer Support for First Responders
Peer-to-peer Support for First Responders; Prohibiting a first responder peer from testifying or divulging specified information except under certain circumstances; providing that there is no liability on the part of, and no cause of action against, a first responder peer for disclosing certain information; providing that a first responder peer who violates the act is subject to disciplinary action, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 573 -SJ 704
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 16
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 10/22/19, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 132
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 11/05/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 11/12/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 134
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 16
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/02/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 2 -SJ 374
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 374
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/20 -SJ 550
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 550
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 704
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 573 -SJ 704
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 573 -SJ 704
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.