CS/CS/SB 1624: Economic Self-sufficiency
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Perry
Economic Self-sufficiency; Requiring the Auditor General to perform audits of specified programs at specified intervals; requiring the audits to review specified elements of such programs; requiring the Auditor General to make a specified determination, if possible, etc.
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 160
• Introduced -SJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/04/20, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 250
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/17/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 461
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 465
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/20 -SJ 724
• Read 2nd time -SJ 698
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 731
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 731
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.