CS/CS/SB 190: Health Care for Children
Health Care for Children; Requiring the Department of Health to create and make available electronically a pamphlet with specified information; requiring hospitals that provide birthing services to provide the informational pamphlet to parents during postpartum education; requiring certain health care practitioners to ensure that the pamphlet is provided to parents after a planned out-of-hospital birth; revising applicable provisions for the reimbursement of school-based services by the Agency for Health Care Administration to certain school districts, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 81 (Ch. 2020-79) -SJ 581
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Health Policy; Appropriations -SJ 17
• Introduced -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/27/20, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• Now in Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/11/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 271
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 461
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 462
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 581
• Substituted CS/HB 81 -SJ 581
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 81 (Ch. 2020-79) -SJ 581
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.