CS/SB 46: Eye Care for Newborns and Infants
Eye Care for Newborns and Infants; Requiring the Department of Health to create and make available electronically a pamphlet with specified information; requiring birth centers to provide the informational pamphlet to clients during postpartum care; requiring hospitals that provide birthing services to provide the informational pamphlet to parents during postpartum education, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 81 (Ch. 2020-79)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Appropriations -SJ 8
• Introduced -SJ 7
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/11/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 270
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Banking and Insurance, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 81 (Ch. 2020-79)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.